Join the Team that Works in the Interests of North Dakota Accounting and Tax Professionals
NDSA Offers . . .
- Educational activities to maintain continuing education requirements, including Tax Seminars, and Compilation and Review Seminar.
- Committees active in vital matters to Accountants, including:
- Continuing Professional Education
- Cooperation with Bankers
- Cooperation with Government Agencies
- Professional Assistance
- Legislative Planning
- Public Relations and many others.
- The right to voice your opinion and cast your vote in the state organization that
represents the public accountant of North Dakota.
- Participation and leadership in local and national affairs, including tax legislation,
accounting legislation, and matters concerning small business and public interest.
- Affiliation with and leadership in the National Society of Accountants.
- For the student, NDSA offers the opportunity to associate with practicing accountants and tax preparers. These individuals can be a source of guidance,inspiration, and possible future job opportunities. There is no membership fee for students.
NDSA Provides . . .
- Liaison with the State Tax Department.
- Delegations to the State Legislature to defend and protect the rights of Public Accountants.
- Committees to consult with the Director of Internal Revenue Service, and other agencies.
- Planning for improvements to the laws as they affect the accountant in public practice.
- NDSA can provide you with professional growth. We invite you to become a member.
Download our form here and fill it out.